Bioelements Multi-Task Eye Cream Review
Bioelements Multi-Task Eye Cream Overview
When it comes to choosing an effective eye cream, multi-tasking is definitely a plus. In fact, if it doesn’t take care of puffiness and dark circles, then there really isn’t much of a reason to use a dedicated eye cream at all. If all you want is something to help minimize your little lines and wrinkles, then a good face cream will do the trick. So that’s why when we saw the word multi-task in the name, we knew we would have to take a closer look at Bioelements Multi-Task Eye Cream.
Bioelements Multi-Task Eye Cream claims to be a light, yet silky eye cream that combines the power of many creams in one. It soothes and cools to minimize puffiness, it lightens dark circles, it hydrates and lifts away lines and wrinkles, and it leaves your eye area looking awake and refreshed.
Bioelements Multi-Task Eye Cream Ingredients and How They Work
The Bioelements Multi-Task Eye Cream formula covers the basics and more with:
- Vitamin K regulates blood flow which can lighten dark circles causes by blood pooling in and around the tiny capillaries.
- Lipoic Acid smooths fine lines.
- Ginseng can also help reduce dark circles.
- Hyaluronic Acid attracts and bonds to water molecules to plump and smooth wrinkles.
- Retinyl Palmitate to help regenerate new skin cells.
- Beta Glucan to strengthen skin by building collagen.
- Cucumber Extract and Aloe to soothe, cool, and reduce puffiness.
- Botanical antioxidants to protect skin against environmental damage.
This is a daytime eye cream. You should use it once a day in the morning. Bioelements recommends that you use its Sleepwear for Eyes at night for best results.
Bioelements Multi-Task Eye Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Bioelements Multi-Task Eye Cream
- It minimized dark circles and puffiness.
- It contains anti-aging ingredients.
- Most Bioelements Multi-Task Eye Cream reviews we found were favorable.
- The opaque tube packaging with keep the antioxidants intact and effective.
Disadvantages of Bioelements Multi-Task Eye Cream
- It’s a bit more expensive than drugstore brands.
- They recommend yet another product for nighttime.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Bioelements Multi-Task Eye Cream online through any of a number of retailers. The ½ oz tube retails for $38, but we’ve seen it for a little less on Amazon. If you buy through the Bioelements website, you’ll get 3 free sample products of your choosing with your order.
Judging by the ingredients and the reviews, we think you might derive some benefit from using Bioelements Multi-Task Eye Cream, especially if you tend to get dark circles and/or under eye puffiness and bags. The cost, while not cheap, is pretty reasonable, so we think Bioelements Multi-Task Eye Cream deserves a place on your eye creams to try list.