BC Spa Facial Restructuring Eye Cream Overview
The BeautiControl brand is something of a hybrid in the way it markets itself. It’s got a healthy online presence and you can purchase all their products there, but this web presence does double duty as support for women who sell BeautiControl products to their friends and acquaintances by hosting a Spa in their homes.
The BeautiControl product we’re looking at today is called BC Spa Facial Restructuring Eye Cream. It’s part of the BC Spa line of products that through the Spa system or online, women are finding out exactly the products they need for their particular skin type and/or phase of life. What BC Spa Facial Restructuring Eye Cream promises to do is target fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area, lift and firm eyelids, and provide antioxidant protection for smooth, healthy looking skin. So we’ll be taking a closer look to see if it lives up to these promises.
You’ll find BC Spa Facial Restructuring Eye Cream is packed with beneficial ingredients like:
- Hyaluronic Filling Spheres. This is a fancy way of saying that BC Spa Facial Restructuring Eye Cream contains Hyaluronic Acid, which attracts and binds to water, filling in and plumping up fine lines and wrinkles.
- Skin Firming Complex which is made up of Algae Extract as well as collagen building Peptides. These provide both an immediate and a long term firming of aging skin.
- Advanced Antioxidant Complex which uses vitamin and plant based antioxidants to protect skin against the damage caused by free radicals found in the environment.
It also boasts an advanced delivery method that allows the ingredients to penetrate deeply and easily into the skin where they can do the most good. You are instructed to apply BC Spa Facial Restructuring Eye Cream to the skin under and around your eyes morning and night.
BC Spa Facial Restructuring Eye Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of BC Spa Facial Restructuring Eye Cream
- It contains a good mix of anti-aging ingredients.
- It’s not terribly expensive.
- It’s oil-free and appropriate for all skin types.
Disadvantages of BC Spa Facial Restructuring Eye Cream
- The jar packaging means that many of the ingredients will not remain effective for long.
Where to Buy
BC Spa Facial Restructuring Eye Cream is available online at the BeautiControl website. The ½ ounce jar retails for $35. You can also find BC Spa Facial Restructuring Eye Cream at a home spa event if you can find one in your area. The website has a feature that allows you to request that a consultant contact you.
BC Spa Facial Restructuring Eye Cream is a good eye cream with a couple of caveats I would mention. First of all, the jar packaging is not conducive to maintaining the effectiveness of the best ingredient in it. Second of all, BC Spa Facial Restructuring Eye Cream is part of a line, and they really want to sell you the whole line. If you sign up to be contacted by a consultant, be prepared for the hard sell, because that’s what you’ll be signing up for.