Avon Anew Reversalist Day Renewal Cream Review
Avon Anew Reversalist Day Renewal Cream Overview
One of the hardest things to find when it comes to skin care is a good daytime wrinkle cream that contains sufficient and effective sunscreen as well. We all want good anti-aging ingredients in our skincare, and we all know that sunscreen is probably the most important anti-aging skincare ingredient of them all. I’m thinking that for some reason it must be tough to make a product that serves both functions well.
But that doesn’t mean there aren’t any out there. There are. Avon Anew Reversalist Day Renewal Cream is one. It’s been formulated as an anti-aging daytime wrinkle cream with SPF 25 sunscreen protection. Of the many promises Avon makes about this cream:
- The look of wrinkles will begin to be reduced in 3 days, with dramatic results in 2 weeks.
- Skin will look much tighter.
- The look of discolorations will be reduced over time.
- Your skin will be protected from the sun and all the damage and discoloration that it can cause.
If Avon Anew Reversalist Day Renewal Cream does meet these goals, it’s worth using. So we’ll look closer to see if it’s likely to do so.
Avon Anew Reversalist Day Renewal Cream Ingredients and How They Work
The sunscreen ingredients are the fairly typical Actinoxate, Octisalate, Oxybenzone, and Avobensone. As for the anti-aging ingredients, Avon relies on its Activinol Technology which is basically a combination of a couple of botanical compounds that boost skin’s production of Activin. Activin is present naturally in skin and is one of its many components that stimulates growth and repair.
Rounding out the formula are some antioxidants like Vitamin E and other botanicals, some hydrators like Glycerin, and some film forming agents like Dimethicone.
As a day cream, Avon Anew Reversalist Day Renewal Cream should be applied to your face and neck in the morning after cleansing.
Avon Anew Reversalist Day Renewal Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Avon Anew Reversalist Day Renewal Cream
- It is an anti-aging cream with added sun protection.
- There are lots of positive Avon Anew Reversalist Day Renewal Cream reviews where customers state that it goes on smoothly and doesn’t cause them to break out.
- Several reviewers comment that it is less greasy and tacky than most wrinkle creams with sunscreen.
Disadvantages of Avon Anew Reversalist Day Renewal Cream
- The jar packaging is unhygienic, and will cause the antioxidants to break down and become ineffective quickly.
- Some Avon Anew Reversalist Day Renewal Cream reviews complain that it was greasy.
- It is not particularly heavy on anti-aging ingredients.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Avon Anew Reversalist Day Renewal Cream online or through an Avon representative. The 1.7 ounce jar retails for $32, but at the time of this writing, Avon has it on sale for $19.99.
While we’re not exactly blown away by Avon Anew Reversalist Day Renewal Cream, it’s not bad. The SPF is plenty high, which is good. It doesn’t break you out, which is also good. Plenty of customers like it, which again is good. We’re just not convinced that it does much in the area of anti-aging. If you’re looking for a nice, hydrating day cream with SPF, Avon Anew Reversalist Day Renewal Cream is a good choice, and an even better choice for as long as the price stays at $19.99.
Have You Used Avon Anew Reversalist Day Renewal Cream? Leave Your Review Below!
User Questions and Answers
User Questions and Answers
Q: I have dry and acne prone skin with lots of dark spots, so plz suggest me a day cream for this, and i am 30+... -Sabita