Zia Natural Deep Moisture Repair Serum Review
Zia Natural Deep Moisture Repair Serum Overview
It’s hard to get around the fact that these days, a serious anti-aging skincare regimen must include some sort of repairing serum. The kind you use depends a lot on your particular issues. You may have severely dry skin and need something with intense moisture. You may have discolorations and need something to inhibit melanin production. You may have acne and enlarged pores and need something with Salicylic Acid. Whatever your particular needs, there is a serum treatment to address them.
Zia Natural Deep Moisture Repair Serum is one of those extra moisturizing treatments for very dry skin. Used with an additional moisturizer, it will intensify the hydrating you get from the cream and add its own, and with a few other anti-aging tricks up its sleeve, your skin will be dewy, smooth, and radiant. And of course, like all Zia Natural products, Zia Natural Deep Moisture Repair Serum is based on natural ingredients and it’s cruelty free. So lets’ take peak at the formula.
Zia Natural Deep Moisture Repair Serum Ingredients and How The Work
- The list of beneficial natural ingredients starts with Primrose and Rosehip Seed Oils to allow moisture and nutrients to penetrate deep into the skin where it can do their best and most important work.
- Then there’s Chamomile and Pink Grapefruit to boost circulation and increase skin cell renewal.
- Ginkgo Biloba, Sambucus Extract and Rose Hips calm and soothe irritation and fight against damage done to cells by free radicals in the environment.
- Vitamin E nourishes and also protects against free radical damage.
You can apply Zia Natural Deep Moisture Repair Serum under your moisturizer all over your face and neck or just in certain trouble spots. People with less dry skin can use only this as their moisturizer. Or if you have very dry skin, it’s best to use additional moisture on top.
Zia Natural Deep Moisture Repair Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of Zia Natural Deep Moisture Repair Serum
- It comes in an amber bottle with a pump dispenser so the ingredients will remain fresh and effective.
- It’s less expensive than a lot of serums.
- There are plenty of very favorable Zia Natural Deep Moisture Repair Serum reviews from happy customers who really love this stuff.
- It contains a nice range of anti-aging ingredients.
- You can use it all over your face or just on the particular dry or wrinkle-prone areas.
Disadvantages of Zia Natural Deep Moisture Repair Serum
- Some reviewers say it feels sticky and/or it doesn’t absorb well.
Where to Buy
You can buy Zia Natural Deep Moisture Repair Serum at some health food stores or online. The ½ ounce pump retails for $36.95, but I’ve seen it for as little as $27 so make sure to look around.
If you’re just making your first foray into treatment serums, Zia Natural Deep Moisture Repair Serum is a great first step. It’s not extremely specialized, but it covers the basics with moisture, antioxidants, soothing, and some cell communicating ingredients. Given the mainly positive reviews, and a check of the ingredients, I’d say go for it. Just make sure you look around for the best possible price.