Topix Citrix Antioxidant Eye Cream Overview
Many skin care experts will tell you you don’t need a dedicated eye cream. But let’s face it. We love our beauty products. Just look in the basket under the sink, right? Or maybe yours is in the linen closet. As long as there are women, there will be eye creams. And we here at WomensBlogTalk.com will be talking about them.
Topix Citrix Antioxidant Eye Cream is our subject for today, and it looks pretty promising. They claim it’s a light yet emollient cream that goes to work on fine lines and wrinkles, both cosmetically and structurally, addresses puffiness with calming and soothing ingredients, and fights to protect skin against the ravaging environmental effects of free radicals. The Topix Citrix Antioxidant Eye Cream reviews we found were actually quite positive, so we took a closer look at the formula.
The Citrix line of products from Topix has its foundation in Vitamin C, so its focus is on the antioxidant protection it can provide:
- Antioxidant Blend including Vitamins C, A, and E and Green Tea Extract. These will work in combination to keep skin protected from everyday environmental assault.
- Cucumber and Chamomile smooth and calm puffy tired eyes.
- Coenzyme Q10 also fights against free radicals and reverses some of their previous damage, preserving collagen and elastin for skin resilience.
- Mica is a mineral that provides a bit of shimmer to diffuse light so skin appears smoother with fewer wrinkles. It’s effect is only temporary, but it does make lines less noticeable while you’re wearing it.
The ingredients are encapsulated in liposomes, which allows them to be delivered most effectively to the cells of the skin.
You should apply it to the skin under your eyes and above your cheekbones twice a day, morning and night.
Topix Citrix Antioxidant Eye Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Topix Citrix Antioxidant Eye Cream
- It’s got several antioxidants.
- It’s fragrance-free.
- The pump dispenser will maintain the integrity of the ingredients.
- Most of the Topix Citrix Antioxidant Eye Cream reviews we saw were positive.
Disadvantages of Topix Citrix Antioxidant Eye Cream
- It’s a bit more expensive than drugstore brands.
Where to Buy
We only found Topix Citrix Antioxidant Eye Cream available online, not in any stores. Prices varied quite a bit for the ½ ounce pump. We saw it for as little as $21 and as much as $59. Both of those prices seem to be outliers, with most places selling it for just over $30.
If you’re in the market for an eye cream that works but doesn’t break the bank, we think you could do well with Topix Citrix Antioxidant Eye Cream, especially if you’re just starting out and looking to protect against future damage.