Skinlastin, the anti-aging facial moisturizer made by Dermagevity, makes the familiar claim that it will reduce and minimize the signs of aging on your skin. It will diminish wrinkles dramatically, improve skin’s texture and tone, hydrate and plump skin, and increase elasticity. If you use Skinlastin, you will no longer shy away from mirrors. Instead, you will seek out your reflection as it reminds you that you are fighting back against the damages of time and the environment, and that you are winning.
The first thing to know about Skinlastin is that it is a micro-emulsion time lapse formula that penetrates deeply and quickly into the skin. This is where it is needed to deliver its powerful ingredients:
- Squalene is an olive oil extract. It is a powerful emollient that decreases dryness as it heals and soothes skin.
- Argileline is a peptide. It helps relax facial muscles, causing an immediate diminishing of expression lines.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a powerful hydrater. Able to hold up to 1000 times its weight in water, wrinkles are effectively plumped up and filled in.
- Matrixyl 3000 is a peptide. It helps stimulate the production of collagen which is so abundant in young skin and what causes it to be flexible and resilient. As we age, we lose collagen and the ability to produce it is diminished.
- Syn-Ake is a synthetic compound that mimics the action of snake venom. It is a pain free Botox alternative that relaxes facial muscles and smooths out wrinkles.
- Malus Domestica is made from a rare Swiss apple. It is based on stem cell technology, and it has been shown to be able to reduce crow’s feet.
Skinlastin Pros and Cons
Make sure you compare the good with the bad before committing to using a new skincare product.
Advantages of Skinlastin
- Many of its ingredients have been clinically proven effective
- There is a money back guarantee from the manufacturer
- The micro-emulsion formula helps deliver the ingredients to where they are useful and effective
- The pump dispenser will keep the ingredients from breaking down or getting contaminated
Disadvantages of Skinlastin
- It is expensive
- Skinlastin reviews are decidedly mixed
- The pump needs to be primed before use, and this may proved complicated
Where to Buy
Skinlastin is available online. The Dermagevity website sells the 2 oz pump for $79.95, and offers a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. There is, however, a 25% administrative fee added to all opened product returns. Other online retailers offer Skinlastin at a similar cost.
On the face of it, Skinlastin seems like it might be a pretty effective anti-aging skincare product. The ingredients list is impressive, and many of them have been proven effective at fighting the signs of aging. However, we would prefer to see clinical testing of the actual product. This would really be the only way to be sure that we’re getting the ingredients in the right amounts and combinations.
If you really think this may work for you, the money back guarantee makes it a low risk action to go ahead and try it. So, bottom line, if you’re intrigued by the impressive list of ingredients, we think you should give Skinlastin a try.
Read about our Top Wrinkle Creams to compare