Simple Kind to Skin Moisture Boost Hydro Cream Overview
Finding the right moisturizer for your sensitive skin is not a fun or easy task. It sometimes involves trying out a number of different products that you think are appropriate for sensitive skin, only to end up sore, irritated, or broken out when you get around to trying it. That’s why doing your homework is so important. If you can skip the ones that’ll likely cause problems, you’re that far ahead of the game. And that’s why we’re here – to help you narrow down the field and get you that much further on your way to finding “the one.”
For something on the lower end of the price scale, you might consider Simple Kind to Skin Moisture Boost Hydro Cream. Simple is a very popular British skincare company that focuses on products for sensitive skin. Simple Kind to Skin Moisture Boost Hydro Cream claims to be the perfect blend of ingredients to hydrate dry skin from dull to radiant, and keep it well moisturized for a full 24 hours. It provides protection from the sun as well.
The marketing divides the formula up into two parts:
- 2 Skin Loving Nutrients include Lotus Flower for perfect hydration and Glycerin to nourish and also provide hydration without irritation.
- 2 Vital Vitamins include Pro-Vitamin B5 to smooth and soften skin and Vitamin E to moisturize and provide antioxidant protection.
Simple Kind to Skin Moisture Boost Hydro Cream Pros and Cons
The best way we’ve found to come to the right conclusion is to list out the good and bad aspects of a product.
Advantages of Simple Kind to Skin Moisture Boost Hydro Cream
- It’s affordable.
- It provides simple hydration.
- Your skin is protected from the sun.
- The opaque pump dispenser will keep the ingredients intact.
Disadvantages of Simple Kind to Skin Moisture Boost Hydro Cream
- While it’s supposed to be for sensitive skin, the synthetic sunscreens that it uses can cause irritation for some people.
- It doesn’t contain any skin repairing ingredients.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Simple Kind to Skin Moisture Boost Hydro Cream online. The 1.7 ounce tube retails for $6.
At this price point, it’s pretty much a no brainer that you should try Simple Kind to Skin Moisture Boost Hydro Cream if you get the chance. It’s hydrating and has a few ingredients that’ll help with anti-aging. I just wouldn’t expect miracles, and be ready for the possibility of irritation, especially if you know you have a sensitivity to chemical sunscreens.