Sia Botanics Life Force Serum Overview
Sia Botanics is a skincare company that gets its inspiration from the plants of the Sonoran Desert. They find strength in the ability of these desert beauties to live, thrive, and adapt to all kinds of harsh conditions. Taking their cue from these hearty plants and using them in their skincare formulas, they’ve created a few lines of products, each addressing specific skin issues.
Sia Botanics Life Force Serum is their original, all-around anti-aging serum. The promise is that its powerful components sink deep into the skin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, hydrate, lift, and firm skin, and leave you with an even, bright, and radiant skin tone. There’s not a whole lot of information online, but we’ve tracked down several positive Sia Botanics Life Force Serum reviews so it seems like something worth looking at.
Most of the currently in-focus categories of skincare ingredients are represented in Sia Botanics Life Force Serum. You’ll find:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid which packs several punches against aging. It’s an antioxidant to protect against free radical damage. It also contributes to the production of new skin cells and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Amino Acids to help fortify the outer layer of skin to retain moisture.
- Niacinamide for helping to retain moisture and reduce dark pigmentation.
- DMAE which helps prevent cell deterioration.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 which is a nourishing emollient.
- Vitamin C Ester which is an antioxidant for protections against free radical damage. It also inhibits the function of melanin, helping to lighten dark spots and even out tone. Vitamin C goes even further by encouraging the production of new collagen to increase skin’s firmness and elasticity.
- Retinol Palmitate helps slough off dead skin and generate new cells.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil which serves many purposes. It’s a smoothing emollient. It forms a moisture barrier to keep skin hydrated. And it works as an antioxidant as well.
Sia Botanics Life Force Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of Sia Botanics Life Force Serum
- It is packed with skin-healthy ingredients.
- It’s relatively affordable.
- It is backed by a 30 day guarantee stating that if you’re unsatisfied, you can exchange it for a different product.
- All the Sia Botanics Life Force Serum reviews from customers we found are very favorable.
Disadvantages of Sia Botanics Life Force Serum
- There’s not a whole lot of information on Sia Botanics Life Force Serum out there to compare.
Where to Buy
You can buy Sia Botanics Life Force Serum online through the Sia Botanics website. The 1 ounce bottle costs $24, and it was mentioned by a couple of customers reviews that a little goes a long way, so it should last a good while.
While we certainly wish there were some more information available on Sia Botanics Life Force Serum, what we do know leads us toward recommending it. It’s affordable. It’s got a good list of ingredients. And it’s loved by all who use it. We’re sold.