Sephora Intensive Instant Moisturizer Overview
Finding that one go-to moisturizer that combines the perfect fit for your particular skin with a price tag you can live with has proven to be a lifelong quest for a lot of us. Not to mention that once you do find one, you’re skin is likely to change and start needing something else.
Well if you’re one who doesn’t want to spend high-end department store prices on your everyday products, Sephora Intensive Instant Moisturizer might be something to look at. Described as a light yet very moisturizing cream, it’s oil free and suitable for all skin types. Of course, all moisturizers will be more compatible with some skin types than other. Sephora Intensive Instant Moisturizer seems to be best with normal to slightly dry skin, especially in the winter when you need a little more hydration.
Some of the active ingredients in Sephora Intensive Instant Moisturizer are:
- HydroSenn to provide long-lasting hydration. It’s made from an Indian plant that attracts and binds water to the skin and provides the perfect amount of moisture.
- White Tea Extract works as an antioxidant to fight against the damage caused by free radicals.
- Vitamin E increases skin’s radiance and evens out the tone.
- Light Reflecting Pigments help give your skin a smooth, soft finish. The effect of these is temporary.
You’ll want to apply Sephora Intensive Instant Moisturizer to your face an neck each morning and night after cleansing and toning.
Sephora Intensive Instant Moisturizer Pros and Cons
A quick look at the good and bad points of a product is a good way to make sure you’ve thought of everything before you make your purchase.
Advantages of Sephora Intensive Instant Moisturizer
- It is affordable.
- Most of the Sephora Intensive Instant Moisturizer reviews from customers we came across were very favorable.
- It’s lightweight, but creamy and hydrating.
- It’s readily available.
- Customers really like the way it smells.
Disadvantages of Sephora Intensive Instant Moisturizer
- There isn’t much in the way of anti-aging ingredients.
- The jar packaging will cause the antioxidants that are there to break down and become ineffective.
- The fragrance could be irritating for sensitive skin.
Where to Buy
You can buy Sephora Intensive Instant Moisturizer at Sephora either online or at the store. The 1.7 oz jar sells for $20. Sephora’s got a pretty generous return policy for skin care products. If you’re not satisfied, return it within 60 days for a full refund, including return shipping if you got it from the website.
It seems as though the biggest benefit you’ll get from Sephora Intensive Instant Moisturizer is as a decent moisturizer for normal to slightly dry skin. What it does have in terms of anti-aging ingredients will go bad in short order because of the jar packaging. So if you want a decent affordable moisturizer, go with Sephora Intensive Instant Moisturizer. If you need more in the way of anti-aging, go with something else.