Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads Review – Do They Work?
Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads Overview
Peter Thomas Roth started his career in skincare by trying to solve his own problems with acne prone skin. As time went on, he ventured into the world of anti-aging products as well. The goal of his company is to provide breakthrough products that deliver astonishing results for his customers.
Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads are his answer to professional chemical peels. Using a blend of Alpha, Beta, and Gamma hydroxies, amino acids, and antioxidants, the peel pads exfoliate the top layer of skin, revealing the soft smooth glow of new skin. While they minimize pores, increase skin clarity, and correct uneven skin tones, Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads also prepare the skin for the anti-aging treatments you apply next.
Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads Ingredients and How They Work
One of the nice things about the Peter Thomas Roth website is that it not only lists the ingredients, but it also explains what they do.
- Glycolic and Lactic Acids – These alpha hydroxy acids exfoliate dead skin cells from the surface while helping to stimulate skin cell regeneration.
- Salicylic Acid – This beta hydroxy acid helps loosen sebum from within pores. This helps prevent breakouts.
- Linolenic Acid – This gamma hydroxy acid helps strengthen skin cells and helps them remain hydrated.
- Arginine – aids in cell division and skin repair.
- Alanine – speeds skin cell healing.
- GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid) – helps calm skin receptors, so facial muscles remain relaxed. This decreases visible expression lines and wrinkles.
- Antioxidants (Vitamins A, C, D, and E and Green Tea Extract) – protect skin from the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Vitamin F – an essential fatty acid important for the growth of cell membranes.
- Chamomile – soothes skin irritations.
You are instructed to apply Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads after cleansing once or twice a day. Leave it on for 1 to 3 minutes, then rinse off. You should feel a slight tingling to let you know it’s working. After removing, you can apply the rest of the products in your skin care regimen.
Many Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads reviews mention that for some, using them each day is too much. Many women prefer every few days.
Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads Pros and Cons
Advantages of Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads
- They allow you to get the benefits of a chemical peel at home.
- We found mostly positive reviews.
- It is available online, in stores, and on QVC.
Disadvantages of Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads
- They are not inexpensive.
- Some find them to be ineffective.
- The jar packaging will cause the active ingredients to break down.
Where to Buy
You can get to retailers carrying Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads through the Peter Thomas Roth website. Clicking the link to purchase will take you to a selected retailer. 60 pads generally sell for about $45, though you can also buy 90 pads for $58. Ulta, Sephora, and QVC also sell Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads.
We came across skin care specialist who questioned the ability of the active ingredients to work in the pH level found in the pads. She also mentioned that antioxidants and the other active ingredients will break down quickly in the jar packaging. However, there is plenty of positive feedback from customers who’ve used Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads with great success. They tend to favor the entire Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle line of products. In the end, any effective home version of a chemical peel is not going to be cheap. With that in mind, we think Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads are worth a look.
Those pads really really work.. I bought mines about 2 weeks ago and I was so anxious I’ve been using them twice a day . Since I have acne prone skin oily. Few days ago I realized under my eyes look older then my poor 74 yr old mom.. am from the Caribbean we age very well ,am in my mid 40s not one line yet so I got so scare .i ran to my dermatologist and explained ; turned out she’s a huge fan of PTR products and told me I was using it too much too soon and on top of that am using tretenoin cream,adapelene and also clandamicyn benzoyl peroxide for acne all,of them different days … then I realize omg “ MY BAD”..so she told me to use them 3 times a week and don’t stop because they are like magic . I also love them very much .the lines under myi eyes are because they’re peeling .i got moisturizer for that and now am good and plan on never stop using them .