Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum Overview
When it comes to the delicate skin around your eyes, there are a number of concerns that need to be addressed. Lines and wrinkles, creping, puffiness, and crow’s feet to name a few. You want something that can handle it all, so you can put your best face forward. As a 2012 winner of the QVC Customer Choice Beauty Award for Best Eye Cream, we knew we had to take a look at Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum.
The claim is that by using this unique serum, your skin will appear regenerated, renewed, repaired, and resurfaced. And you’ll see fewer lines, wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles. In fact, in a 4 week study with 31 women, well over 90% found improvements in puffiness, dark circles, crepiness, and skintone. So what exactly is in Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum, and does it achieve its goals?
After looking through the formulas for hundreds of skin care products, I can definitely say that there are some unique components in this one:
- Dragon’s Blood is actually drawn from the sap of a Brazilian tree. It is known to reduce inflammation and accelerate skin’s own repair function.
- DRC Qusome increases production of collagen and elastin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Niacinamide increases moisture retention to help minimize lines and wrinkles.
- Cytobiol Lumin-Eye reduces puffiness and bags.
- Biopeptide CL stimulates collagen production to increase firmness.
- Haloxyl reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Eye Resolution tightens skin to reduce puffiness and bags under the eyes.
You should apply the red-tinted Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum over and under your eyes twice a day for best results.
Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum Pros and Cons
With so many choices, a quick way to wade through the mire is to list out the pros and cons of any new product you may be considering.
Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum Positives
- It really focuses on eye-specific problems like dark circles and puffiness.
- You can sample it at department store beauty counters.
- There’s wide availability.
- The clinical testing, while limited, has shown it to be effective.
Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum Negatives
- It’s expensive.
- It contains fragrance which may be irritating to the eyes.
- Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum reviews are quite mixed, with some women saying they had no results at all and others saying they experienced irritation.
Where to Buy
You won’t have any trouble finding Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum. It’s available at department stores, beauty supply stores, online, and through QVC. Generally, the .5 fluid oz pump can be had for around $60, though we saw it as low as $35 on Amazon, so make sure you look around.
The reviews for Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum are so mixed that it’s tough to tell where to land on this one. Because different products work differently for everyone, our best recommendation is that you try to get a sample or at least use a tester in a department store. That way, if you really love it, you’ll feel better parting with the cash for it. And if you determine that it’s not worth it, you can walk away financially unscathed.