Kate Somerville Age Arrest Eye Cream Review
In order for a separate eye cream to be worth much at all in my opinion, it needs to go the extra mile by correcting or improving puffiness, sagging eyelids, and/or dark circles and reduce wrinkles. Kate Somerville Age Arrest Eye Cream is the one we’re looking at today with these issues in mind. It comes in pretty expensive at $75 for half an ounce, so we’ll be holding it to a fairly high standard.
When it comes to claims, Kate Somerville Age Arrest Eye Cream certainly says it lives up. It claims to protect the DNA that protects your skin cells, allowing them to live longer and healthier, keeping skin firm and smooth. As for those specific eye issues, Kate Somerville Age Arrest Eye Cream makes the claim that it instantly camouflages dark circles.
Kate Somerville Age Arrest Eye Cream Ingredients and How They Work
Now that we know what Kate Somerville Age Arrest Eye Cream intends to do, let’s see if it has the chops to deliver on its promises.
- The signature ingredient in the formula is called Telo-5 Technology. They don’t tell us what’s in this proprietary compound, but this is what they say protects DNA so that it can in turn protect skin cells. It’s based on Nobel Prize winning research demonstrating that protecting Telomeres can make skin look firmer, tighter, and more toned.
- For dark circles, Kate Somerville Age Arrest Eye Cream uses Mica to deflect light, making them less noticeable. It does nothing to eliminate any of the potential causes of dark circles, but it does address them cosmetically.
- Laminaria Kelp works with skin’s own stores of Hyaluronic Acid to help plump out wrinkles and lines, making them less noticeable.
- Deep Ocean Red Algae helps minimize the appearance of dark circles.
- Chrysanthellum Indicum reduces puffiness.
- Botanical Antioxidants to fight against the damages causes by free radicals.
Kate Somerville Age Arrest Eye Cream is meant for use both morning and night to improve the look of the skin around your eyes.
Kate Somerville Age Arrest Eye Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Kate Somerville Age Arrest Eye Cream
- It uses advanced proprietary technology to fight the signs of aging.
- It’s got a soft, silky texture.
- It contains several antioxidants.
- We only saw a few Kate Somerville Age Arrest Eye Cream reviews from customers, but the ones we did see were favorable.
Disadvantages of Kate Somerville Age Arrest Eye Cream
- It’s expensive.
- The jar packaging won’t keep the antioxidants and other botanical ingredients stable and effective because it exposes them to light and air.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Kate Somerville Age Arrest Eye Cream at department stores and Sephora, or you can pick it up online. The ½ ounce jar retails for $75.
The innovation is exciting, but I’m not sure it’s ready for prime time. I get the feeling that if Kate Somerville Age Arrest Eye Cream were as good as it wants to be, the buzz about it would be deafening. The fact that it’s not leads me to the conclusion that while it may be a decent eye cream, it’s not worth the $75 they’re asking you to pay.
Read about my Top 3 Eye Treatments or read my personal reviews on Kate Somerville’s DermalQuench Liquid Lift or ExfoliKate