Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream Overview
If you’ve got very dry skin, you’re probably on a constant search for something that can make you feel hydrated all day, and you’ve probably got oh about a million rejects in a basket in the back of your bathroom closet. If this is the case, you may want to consider Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream. According to the overwhelming majority of comments I’ve seen, this stuff may do the trick.
What Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream claims to do is provide long lasting hydration so your skin is smooth, soft, and supple throughout the day. It can also restore radiance and protect skin from damages caused by the environment. With all the glowing Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream reviews out there, we definitely think this stuff merits a closer look.
Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream Ingredients and How They Work
There are four primary ingredients featured in the product’s marketing materials. They are:
- Avocado Oil which soften and moisturizes skin.
- Safflower Oil which contains a high level of Linoleic Acid which is an essential fatty acid that helps strengthen the moisture barrier.
- Shea Butter and Beeswax which are both used as emollients that help soothe, hydrate, and soften skin.
It’s also got several botanical extracts that work as antioxidants, including Chamomile, Calendula, Grape Seed, and Turmeric. Vitamin C rounds out the environmental protections and Lactic Acid provides exfoliation to remove dead outer layer skin.
The instructions ask you to warm a small amount of Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream in your hand and pat it gently on your face and neck. It takes a few minutes to absorb so give it some time before applying other products.
Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream
- It is very hydrating for dry skin.
- It contains several antioxidants.
- The tube packaging will keep the active ingredients stable.
- Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream reviews from people with very dry skin are overwhelmingly positive.
Disadvantages of Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream
- It can be expensive depending on where you buy.
- Some reviewers find the scent to be overpowering.
- It’s not suitable for those with normal, combination, or oily skin.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream at Sephora or online through several different retailers. The Jurlique website sells the 1.3 ounce tube for $42 and the 4.2 ounce tube for $94. Amazon sells both sizes for quite a bit less.
For anyone who knows the struggles of dry to very dry skin, you know that a moisturizer that works is worth its weight in gold. When you look at it that way, Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream may be a grand bargain.