iS Clinical Hydra-Cool Serum Review – Does It Really Work?
iS Clinical Hydra-Cool Serum Overview
Acne-prone skin can be some of the hardest skin to deal with as you get older. You need moisture and hydration, but you have to be very careful of what you choose to use, so you don’t clog your pores and break out. Sufferers of this phenomenon of pimples and wrinkles know how hard it is, and have the scores of half-empty bottles to prove it.
iS Clinical Hydra-Cool Serum promises to be the answer. It’s a water-based serum that hydrates, calms, soothes and cools skin, addresses mild acne symptoms, and provides antioxidant protection. What adult acne sufferers know is that these benefits have to fit together in just the right proportions in order to work for their particular skin.
So our next task is to look at that ingredient list and see whether or not this one does.
iS Clinical Hydra-Cool Serum Ingredients and How They Work
This water based serum uses:
- Hyaluronic Acid to provide skin-identical moisture. HA is naturally present in skin. It attracts and binds to water, providing hydration and a plumping effect for wrinkles and lines. The fact that it’s skin-identical means that it won’t cause irritation of breakouts.
- Vitamin B5 which reduces oil production.
- Kojic Acid which smooths out skin tone
- Centella Asiatica which may help minimize the appearance of scarring.
You are instructed to use iS Clinical Hydra-Cool Serum after cleansing either once or twice a day. If you are layering this with other products, use this one first.
iS Clinical Hydra-Cool Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of iS Clinical Hydra-Cool Serum
- Most of the iS Clinical Hydra-Cool Serum reviews we saw were overwhelmingly positive. A common theme is that women for whom nothing else has worked now have beautiful skin after using this.
- It’s hydrating without leaving skin oily or greasy.
- It minimizes pores.
Disadvantages of iS Clinical Hydra-Cool Serum
- It’s expensive.
- It contains menthol which may be irritating to those with sensitive skin.
Where to Buy
You can purchase iS Clinical Hydra-Cool Serum online at the iS Clinical website or through a number of other online retailers. The one ounce pump retails for $90.
If you are someone who’s been trying to solve her acne problem since adolescence, thought it would have gone away by now, but you’re getting wrinkles and some dryness as well as acne, try this. There are scores of iS Clinical Hydra-Cool Serum reviews from women who were in the same place you are. Only now they’re not because they use . See if you can get a sample from the website or call iS Clinical and ask. If this could work for you, you deserve to know.