Exuviance Collagen Triple Boost Serum Overview
Plump. Lift. Contour. Boy if this serum works like it says, then sign me up. Exuviance Collagen Triple Boost Serum by NeoStrata is supposed to give your skin a more lifted appearance, with plumped out wrinkles and lines. By boosting collagen levels, it restores a youthful volume to your appearance.
The Exuviance Collagen Triple Boost Serum reviews we’ve found are a bit mixed, so our job is to figure out where is the discrepancy and who is actually right. Can this stuff really give your skin a plump, youthful contour? Let’s take a look at the formula.
This Exuviance Collagen Triple Boost Serum formula boasts 7 potent collagen boosters. They include:
- 4 Amino Acids to provide skin with the necessary building blocks for collagen.
- Matrixyl Peptides which have been shown to stimulate new collagen in the skin.
- NeoGlucosamine which builds Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s own natural wrinkle and line filler and hydrator.
- Gardenia Cell Extract which can help block particular enzymes that degrade collagen, allowing skin to sag.
It is recommended that you use Exuviance Collagen Triple Boost Serum just after cleansing and before any other treatment or moisturizer, so it can penetrate just as deeply as it needs to to get its job done.
Exuviance Collagen Triple Boost Serum Pros and Cons
This is the part where we compare the good we find in a product to the bad and see where things fall.
Advantages of Exuviance Collagen Triple Boost Serum
- Its formula is very focused on collagen building.
- Many Exuviance Collagen Triple Boost Serum reviews reveal happy customers who love the way it makes their skin feel smooth, soft, and tight.
Disadvantages of Exuviance Collagen Triple Boost Serum
- Some reviewers say it leaves an oily feeling.
- The claims of lifting are a little exaggerated as no skincare product can really do that.
- Exuviance Collagen Triple Boost Serum is expensive.
- The formula contains a larger amount of alcohol than we like to see.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Exuviance Collagen Triple Boost Serum online or in stores, like Ulta. This may be your best bet so you can try a tester or receive a sample before spending all that money. The one ounce pump retails for $72.
There are lots of women who absolutely love Exuviance Collagen Triple Boost Serum, so I think if you have a chance to try it, you should go for it. I don’t know if I’m willing to say you should pay $72 for it sight unseen, but certainly a sample is worth your time.