Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Oil Free Moisture Overview
All skin types need moisture. I know it seems counter-intuitive that oily skin needs moisture, but it does. The trick is moisture balance (and a healthy understanding that moisture and oil are not necessarily the same thing). So with this in mind, we’re looking at Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Oil Free Moisture. It’s meant to be appropriate for all skin types, but most especially oily and acne prone. And one of the best things about it is that it goes beyond merely moisturizing. It also provides several anti-aging benefits like:
- Antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- Soothing of redness and irritation.
- Brightening of dull skin.
- Improving penetration of active ingredients in this and other products.
We saw mixed reviews, mainly positive. So next we look into the formula to see what we can find out about how Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Oil Free Moisture works.
The first thing to mention is Dr Gross’ Chelating Complex which removes hard minerals from tap water to allow the rest of the formula to better penetrate into your skin. After that, the list includes many of the components we look for:
- For hydration, there’s Squalene, Ubiquinone, and Glycerin, all powerful skin-identical, oil-free hydrators.
- For soothing irritation, there’s Aloe.
- For plumping out wrinkles, there’s Sodium Hyaluronate.
- For skin renewal, there’s Retinyl Palmitate and Peptides.
- For antioxidant protection, there’s Vitamin E and assorted Botanical Extracts.
A unique ingredient in Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Oil Free Moisture is Bentonite Clay for oil absorption. So basically, what this moisturizer does is absorb oil and replace it with moisture and age-firghting ingredients.
Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Oil Free Moisture Pros and Cons
Advantages of Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Oil Free Moisture
- It’s got a wide range of good skincare ingredients.
- It is good for all skin types.
- It will not clog pores.
- Most Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Oil Free Moisture reviews are positive, with lots of customers saying it’s the only moisturizer they can use with their acne prone skin.
Disadvantages of Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Oil Free Moisture
- It’s expensive.
- A few reviewers say it actually broke their skin out.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Oil Free Moisture online or in some department stores. The 1 ounce bottle sells for $78.
If you’ve got acne-prone skin that also happens to be aging, you may really benefit from Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Oil Free Moisture. However, the talk of people breaking out after using it has us a bit concerned. This is definitely a case where a sample product would come in real handy.