Dr. Brandt r3p Cream Overview
Of all the lines of products offered by Dr. Brandt, I think the most comprehensive one is Flaws No More. This multi-focused bunch of products addresses lines and wrinkles, skin texture, and skin tone all at the same time. The bright, even tone that you’re left with is the main draw, but the special thing about the line is that it doesn’t neglect the rest of the job that our anti-aging products needs to do.
Dr. Brandt r3p Cream is a flagship product of the line. It’s the all-over-face-and-neck cream that covers the 3 Rs flawlessly. It:
- Refinishes skin with a stimulation of collagen production for the quickening of cell regeneration and replacement.
- Replenishes with a sugar derivative that helps bind moisture to the skin so it’s more supple and soft.
- Retexturizes skin to even its tone, leaving it more bright and radiant.
There are a few highlighted ingredients in the Dr. Brandt r3p Cream formula:
- White Tea which acts as a powerful antioxidant to protect skin against free radical damage.
- Vitamin C which is also an antioxidant, but encourages collagen production as well.
- Vitamin A which increases cell turnover and decreases discoloration.
- Shea Butter and Aloe which help retain moisture and lessen the appearance of lines.
- Argiriline which stimulates collagen production and relaxes facial muscles to lessen expression lines.
You can use Dr. Brandt r3p Cream either in the morning, at night, or both.
Dr. Brandt r3p Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Dr. Brandt r3p Cream
- It contains lots of ingredients that combat the aging process.
- Most of the Dr. Brandt r3p Cream reviews we’ve seen are positive and indicate that it does what it says it will.
- It’s moisturizing without being heavy or greasy.
Disadvantages of Dr. Brandt r3p Cream
- It’s expensive.
- The jar packaging is unsanitary and leads to the degradation of most of they ingredients.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Dr. Brandt r3p Cream at the Dr. Brandt website or a few other online skincare supply retailers. The most common price we’ve seen is $125 for 1.7 ounces.
Despite the glowing reviews, I won’t recommend that anyone spend $125 on Dr. Brandt r3p Cream. It’s just not worth it when you consider that most of the important ingredients (vitamins and peptides) will degrade quickly and become ineffective.