Dior 21 Night Renewal Treatment Overview
What if you could reverse the damage that’s accumulated over the years and be left with younger-looking, smooth, bright, tight, and even-toned skin in just 21 days? Would you jump at the chance? Would you pay $250 for it? That’s the big question when it comes to Dior 21 Night Renewal Treatment. Does it work and does it work well enough to be worth the price?
Dior 21 Night Renewal Treatment is a 3-part treatment system designed to reverse damage and restore youthful-looking skin. The idea is that this treatment lasts for 21 nights, and if you indulge in it 4 times a year (with the change of seasons), you’ll be able to maintain the astonishing results of maximum radiance and energy for years to come. We haven’t been able to find much in the way of customer feedback, so we’ll kick this off by taking a look at the system, the formula, and how the components are supposed to work.
The Dior 21 Night Renewal Treatment system is divided up into 3 weeks, each with a separate vial of serum:
- At the end of Week One, your skin will be more smooth, radiant, and even. This is primarily due to exfoliation provided by Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid. There’s also hydration and plumping up of wrinkles with Glycerin and Hyaluronic Acid. This water based serum is rounded out with a few botanical antioxidants.
- At the end of Week Two, expect a more refined and uniform texture to your skin. The Glycolic Acid is still there, but at a lower concentration, presumably because after the primary exfoliation has occurred, it is less necessary. There’s also Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, and several antioxidants. Additionally, you’ll find Hydrolyzed Soy Protein for helping skin to retain moisture and firmness.
- At the end of Week Three, your tone and elasticity will be restored, and your skin will be radiant, energized, and alive. Again, some of the Glycolic Acid remains, there are Antioxidants, Glycerin, and Hyaluronic Acid, and the concentration and number of moisture retaining ingredients like Hydrolyzed Soy Protein is increased.
Instructions have you using the first serum nightly for a week, moving on to the second serum nightly for a week, then the third serum nightly for the last week. You can use it as frequently or infrequently as you want, but the recommendation is that you use it 4 times a year, when the seasons change.
Dior 21 Night Renewal Treatment Pros and Cons
Advantages of Dior 21 Night Renewal Treatment
- It’s a dedicated, short term treatment so it should give relatively immediate results.
- It exfoliates.
Disadvantages of Dior 21 Night Renewal Treatment
- It’s very expensive.
- The serums each contain significant amounts of alcohol and fragrance, neither of which is good for skin.
- We found only one Dior 21 Night Renewal Treatment review from a customer who used it.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Dior 21 Night Renewal Treatment at department stores and online. The 3 piece kit retails for $245.
If you’re going to be spending this kind of money on a skincare product, we would hope it’s something you know is going to give results. We don’t think this is the case with Dior 21 Night Renewal Treatment. There just isn’t enough raving customer feedback to convince us to shell out this kind of cash.