Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift Overview
Clinique is a tried and trusted department store brand of skincare products. They have at least 6 offerings in the eye cream category alone. This may be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your perspective. It does make you wonder why they don’t put all the good stuff into one product instead of making you buy umpteen different products. Then again, I may have just answered my own question.
To the matter at hand, what do we think of Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift? Here’s what Clinique has to say about it.
- Densely hydrating Lifts and firms around the eyes
- Helps erase the look of lines
- Builds a cushion into this particularly thin skin
- Brightens the eye area.
We’ll take a look at the ingredients and what women have to say about it, and make a decision about whether or not to recommend it to you.
Then Clinique website does not list product ingredients, so we had to do a little digging for this information. What we found is:
- Moisturizers and Emollients such as Shea Butter, Hyaluronic Acid, Squalene, and some silicones.
- Botanical Soothers like Birch Extract, Gentian Root Extract, and Sage Leaf
- Antioxidants like Green Tea and Vitamin C
- Proteins like Soy, Wheat, and Barley Extracts
These ingredients all make for a nice, rich, healthy moisturizer, but they don’t do anything to provide a lift for the skin around the eye. Nevertheless, the claim is that if you use it twice a day, you’ll see those results.
Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift Pros and Cons
Recognizing that there is good and bad in everything, we’ll list both sides and see where it leads us in terms of a recommendation.
Advantages of Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift
- It is made by Clinique.
- It’s easy to find.
- Most Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift reviews written by actual users are very positive.
Disadvantages of Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift
- There are no clinical studies cited.
- The jar packaging will make the ingredients break down rather quickly.
- It is more expensive than drugstore brands.
Where to Buy
You can buy Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift practically anywhere. Firstly, you can go to a department store Clinique counter where you can see and test the product before buying. You might even be able to score a free sample. Otherwise, you have tons of online options. The ½ oz jar sells for around $37 pretty much anywhere you go.
Here’s where customer reviews make all the difference. Just looking at the ingredients list, we would not recommend this product. But if you factor in the overwhelmingly positive nature of most of the customer reviews, everything changes. As usual, we think your best option would be a free sample if you can get one. That way, you can make your own well-informed choice. If that’s not an option, we think Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift is probably a good bet anyway if you need a rich silky eye cream.