Ceramide Time Complex Moisture Cream Review – Does It Work?
Ceramide Time Complex Moisture Cream Overview
The fight against aging skin has been serious business for a very long time. Elizabeth Arden was on the front lines way back in the early 1900s. And while she has long since passed, her company lives on and has made every attempt to stay at the leading edge of the beauty industry all this time. Ceramide Time Complex Moisture Cream is an extension of that effort.
Your skin, over time, loses the ability to produce ceramides, the moisture-trapping lipids that connect and hold together the outer layer of skin cells. Ceramide Time Complex Moisture Cream, along with Elizabeth Arden’s whole line of Ceramide products, attempts to replace those lost ceramides, so your skin texture improves, and dry, dull, fragile skin becomes moist, bright, and firm once again.
Ceramide Time Complex Moisture Cream Ingredients and How They Work
Ceramide Time Complex Moisture Cream relies mainly on the power of ceramides to deliver moisture, strength, and healing to your skin.
- Ceramide 1 enhances hydration while it strengthens and supports skin’s composition.
- Ceramide 3 attracts and retains moisture while it calms and soothes skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a powerful hydrator that can hold hundreds of times its weight in water.
- Several Antioxidants like Vitamine C and Hydrolyzed Oat Flour to protect against free radical damage.
Ceramide Time Complex Moisture Cream minimizes the visible signs of aging while increasing skin’s moisture by 450%. Apply a small amount daily, morning and/or night, and it keeps skin well-hydrated and protected for up to 15 hours.
Ceramide Time Complex Moisture Cream Pros and Cons
Making sure to cover all the bases, we’ve listed the good and less than good aspects of this product.
Advantages of Ceramide Time Complex Moisture Cream
- It is made by well-respected and long established company, Elizabeth Arden.
- It is widely available.
- Moisture lasts all day.
- It contains 2 important ceramides.
Disadvantages of Ceramide Time Complex Moisture Cream
- The jar packaging may cause the ingredients to prematurely break down.
- It is pretty pricey.
- Several Ceramide Time Complex Moisture Cream reviews reveal that many customers don’t like the smell.
Where to Buy
You can find Ceramide Time Complex Moisture Cream just about anywhere. It’s online, in department stores, and even sold through a home shopping channel. The price is pretty consistent at about $54 for a 1.7 oz jar.
Ceramide Time Complex Moisture Cream is a rich cream that provides great moisture for dry to very dry skin. The ceramide technology that Elizabeth Arden has been using for years has attracted and maintained many loyal customers. The packaging of this cream, however, is a real concern. If ceramides can be exposed to the open air, then why do they primarily sell it in single use capsule form? We think that if you’ve got the money, and you want to see what ceramides can do for you, you would be better off using one of Elizabeth Arden’s signature capsule products rather than Ceramide Time Complex Moisture Cream.