Canyon Ranch Brightness Eye Cream Review
Canyon Ranch Brightness Eye Cream Overview
You know me, if I’m going to spend extra money on an eye cream, it had better cover all the specific issues the eye area faces. That includes the requisite lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet, as well as puffiness, sagging lids, and the dreaded dark circles. If you don’t come to me with solutions to these problems, you might as well stay home because you’re no better than my regular wrinkle cream.
Today’s entry is Canyon Ranch Brightness Eye Cream. According to the promises, this might be one worth looking at. They say it soothes your eyes, relieving puffiness, it minimizes dark circles and illuminates the area, and it enforces elasticity so your lids don’t sag and droop. And of course it also minimizes lines and wrinkles as any anti-aging skincare product should. Canyon Ranch Brightness Eye Cream reviews are scarce, but the ones we found were quite positive, so let’s move on to a discussion of the formula, so we can have a better idea of whether or not and how this stuff works.
Canyon Ranch Brightness Eye Cream Ingredients and How They Work
Most Canyon Ranch products, including this one, rely on 3 proprietary complexes:
- ProNAD which is a form of Niacin that stimulates DNA repair and cell turnover, strengthening skin’s protective outer layer.
- Ceraplex which is a number of ceramides that work to lock in moisture and plump and firm skin, which reduces the look of fine lines.
- Antiox-3 which is a combniations of three botanical antioxidants including Blueberry, Bearberry, and Goji Berry for providing protection against environmental damage and lighten dark pigmentation.
Other ingredients, particular to Canyon Ranch Brightness Eye Cream, include:
- Alpha Arbutin for lightening and brightening dark circles.
- Retinyl Palmitate to encourage skin cell regeneration.
- Caffeine to stimulate circulation, minimizing dark circles.
- Titanium Dioxide and Mica to provide a bit of coverage and light reflection for those dark circles.
You should apply a dab of Canyon Ranch Brightness Eye Cream under your eye and smooth it toward the outer corner, both morning and night.
Canyon Ranch Brightness Eye Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Canyon Ranch Brightness Eye Cream
- It contains a range of good, anti-aging ingredients.
Disadvantages of Canyon Ranch Brightness Eye Cream
- It’s expensive.
- It comes in a jar which means that several of the most important ingredients will break down in the presence of light and air long before the jar is empty.
- We found almost no Canyon Ranch Brightness Eye Cream reviews from customers who’ve used it.
Where to Buy
Canyon Ranch is a spa brand that’s branched out and is now available in a few stores, like Nordstrom, and online. The ½ ounce pot retails for $70.
With the jar packaging and without a bunch of positive reviews, we really can’t recommend you go out and spend $70 on Canyon Ranch Brightness Eye Cream. And the search for the perfect eye cream continues…