Bremenn Research Labs Miracle Cream Overview
For starters, it’s called Miracle Cream, so right out of the gate expectations are high. And the claims made by Bremenn Research Labs Miracle Cream don’t lower them one bit. According to Bremenn, this all in one product aimed at women from age 20-40 can:
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles dramatically.
- Increase cell turnover so fresh new skin shows through.
- Fade skin discolorations and dark spots.
- Minimizes sagging skin
- Firms skin and makes it appear more elastic and resilient.
Sounds good, right? Not so fast. The majority of Bremenn Research Labs Miracle Cream reviews from customers are not positive. It’s not burning or stinging anyone, or causing tons of people to break out, but it just doesn’t seem to live up to those high expectations they set. Let’s take a look at the formula next, and see what we can find out.
The Bremenn Research Labs Miracle Cream formula tries to cover all the basis when it comes to ingredients that address particular skin issues. There’s:
- Glycerin for gentle, skin-identical hydration.
- Squalene, Sunflower Seed Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter, Algae Extract, and Hydrolyzed Oat Protein for emollience and hydration.
- Niacinamide and Urea to bolster and protect the moisture barrier.
- Retinyl Palmitate to encourage skin cell generation.
- Peptides to encourage collagen production.
- Various Botanical Antioxidants and Vitamin E to protect against free radical damage.
As a concentrated all-in-one, you apply just a small amount to your face and neck each morning and night. It contains no protection from the sun, so you’ll have to apply that on top either as a standalone product or in your foundation.
Bremenn Research Labs Miracle Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Bremenn Research Labs Miracle Cream
- It’s an all in one product so you should have to use several different things.
- It comes in opaque tube packaging so the ingredients will remain intact and effective.
Disadvantages of Bremenn Research Labs Miracle Cream
- There are lots of Bremenn Research Labs Miracle Cream reviews where users say they just don’t get the results they expected.
- It’s kind of expensive.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Bremenn Research Labs Miracle Cream at Ulta and Sephora, as well as online through several different retailers. The 1.3 ounce tube retails for $49.
I’m afraid Bremenn Research Labs Miracle Cream just doesn’t live up to the expectations it puts out there. It’s true that some people are having success with this product, but even more people are expressing disappointment. I’d say keep looking for your miracle cream.