Bliss The Youth As We Know It Night Cream Overview
We may sometimes forget how important it is that our skin get its beauty sleep. It’s a time of repair and rejuvenation, and it is most definitely in our best interest to use that time to its fullest advantage. That means using a night cream that stimulates cell growth, health, and rejuvenation, but one that also doesn’t clog pores or cause sensitivities that might lead to their own set of problems.
Bliss The Youth As We Know It Night Cream claims to be just the one you’re looking for, the one that will meet all those needs. They take the same benefits you find in the Youth As We Know It day cream, and up the wrinkle-fighting power twofold to take advantages of your body’s downtime. So your skin wakes up looking rested and refreshed, and stays looking younger for years and years. Most of the reviews I’ve seen (with very few exceptions) are from happy customers who love the light texture and how it makes their skin look and feel in the morning. That encouraged us to take a closer look at the formula and see if we agree.
The Bliss The Youth As We Know It Night Cream formula is very similar to the Bliss The Youth As We Know It Day Cream. It just turns up the power on the already included ingredients. You’ll find:
- Vitamin A to encourage skin cell turnover for firmer, more resilient skin.
- Advances Moisture Binders, like Sodium Hyaluronate, to attract and bind to water so your skin is plump and dewy.
- Collagen and Elastin Protectors to encourage the growth and discourage the breakdown of collagen and elastin which are what keep skin firm and elastic. These components also provide antioxidant protection against the damages of free radicals.
- Ceramides to bolster the skin’s protective moisture barrier which makes skin softer and smoother.
Instructions are very simply. You just apply it relatively generously to your face and neck at night after cleansing.
Bliss The Youth As We Know It Night Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Bliss The Youth As We Know It Night Cream
- It contains lots of effective anti-aging ingredients.
- Most Bliss The Youth As We Know It Night Cream reviews we’ve seen are positive, frequently talking about how light it is and how well it absorbs.
Disadvantages of Bliss The Youth As We Know It Night Cream
- Bliss The Youth As We Know It Night Cream is expensive.
- The jar packaging means that lots of the beneficial ingredients won’t remain stable and effective very long once the jar is first opened. Certain ingredients, mainly vitamins and botanicals, need to be protected from exposure to light and air.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Bliss The Youth As We Know It Night Cream online or at Sephora and Ulta stores. The 1.7 ounce jar sells for $79.
It’s hard to argue with the positive reviews, but frankly, I don’t see what’s so great about this stuff. The ingredients start out just fine, but they won’t last in the jar packaging. And if all you’re getting from Bliss The Youth As We Know It Night Cream is decent hydration, that doesn’t justify paying $79.