Bioelements Sleepwear Overview
Finding the right nighttime anti-aging cream can lead to a lot of unsuccessful contenders piled up in a basket under the bathroom sink. But we keep trying, don’t we? We do it because we just know that our dream product is out there, somewhere. Today we’re looking at Bioelements Sleepwear. Bioelements is a line of skin care products primarily designed for salon professionals. In fact, if you go to a salon or aesthetician, they can mix up a Bioelements formula made just for you on the spot. But the company also sells a complete line of products to address the needs of the masses – clean, clear, radiant, young-looking skin.
Bioelements Sleepwear is a rich cream best used for very dry to dry skin. Its unique combination of ingredients is said to leave you with soft, smooth, refreshed skin with fewer lines and wrinkles each morning. It also strengthens and protects skin with collagen enhancing ingredients and antioxidants so the benefits are more than just temporary. And with no artificial color or fragrance, Bioelements Sleepwear should be non-irritating.
There are a few key ingredients in Bioelements Sleepwear, and they are:
- Calcium PCA for strengthening the skin.
- Cranberry Seed Oil for its antioxidant ability to protect skin.
- Retinol for encouraging new skin cell generation.
- Protein Peptides for stimulating the growth of new collagen.
- Vitamin E as a protective antioxidant.
- Shea Butter, Glycerin, and Squalene for smooth, nourished, and hydrated skin.
We have a little concern over one of the additional ingredients – Bergamot Oil. We presume it’s there primarily to provide natural fragrance, but it has been shown to be irritating to sensitive skin.
The recommended use is quite simple. Just use a small amount on your face and neck at bedtime.
Bioelements Sleepwear Pros and Cons
Advantages of Bioelements Sleepwear
- It’s made by a 20 year old, well-respected company that makes professional grade products.
- There is a 30 day money-back satisfaction guarantee.
- It contains good anti-aging ingredients.
- Every Bioelements Sleepwear review that we found is favorable.
Disadvantages of Bioelements Sleepwear
- The jar packaging will cause the active ingredients to break down quickly due to exposure to air and light.
- It is fairly expensive.
- It might irritate sensitive skin.
Where to Buy
You can buy Bioelements Sleepwear in spas where your aesthetician is likely to recommend it to you, or you can buy it online through the Bioelements website. There are also additional online sources as well. If you get it at the Bioelements site, you’re covered under the money-back guarantee. A 1.5 oz jar costs $62 regular retail, but we found it cheaper at Amazon.com
If you’re looking for a new night cream and you’ve got dry to very dry skin, Bioelements Sleepwear is worth trying. Judging by the reviews, everyone who uses it loves it. And it’s hard to get a better recommendation than that.