BC Spa Bright Daily Illuminating Serum Overview
“Brighten you every day with the Daily Illuminating Serum from BC Spa.” That’s one of the advertising lines. It’s simple and to the point, and I think it works. But it’s not the advertising that we’re concerned with. It’s the product and how well IT works. So let’s dive and and find out.
BC Spa Bright Daily Illuminating Serum is a silky serum that acts fast to lighten dark spots and patches and to brighten your overall complexion and tone. The evening and brightening effects of BC Spa Bright Daily Illuminating Serum make your skin look younger, more radiant. Whether your spots are from old acne scars, freckles, pregnancy, or sun damage, this serum will lighten them up and give you a youthful radiance.
The entire BC Spa Bright Line uses a collection of ingredients that work together to lighten and brighten your skin. They include:
- Encapsulated Resveratrol which is a powerful antioxidant that helps even out skin tone and fight against future sun damage.
- Symwhite which is also an antioxidant that has the additional benefit of inhibiting melanin, the dark pigment that causes spots and discolorations.
- Chromabright which is a proprietary lightening ingredient.
- White Mulberry which suppresses melanin formation.
- Licorice Extract which is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
Instructions are to apply a small amount to entire face after cleansing both morning and night. There is an entire BC Spa Bright line that includes a mask and a weekly treatment that you can use to enhance the effect.
BC Spa Bright Daily Illuminating Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of BC Spa Bright Daily Illuminating Serum
- It’s smooth and silky going on.
- It contains several skin lightening ingredient.
- It’s part of a entire line.
- There aren’t many BC Spa Bright Daily Illuminating Serum reviews from customers, but the ones there are are extremely positive.
Disadvantages of BC Spa Bright Daily Illuminating Serum
- It’s expensive.
- It takes time some time for skin lighteners to work.
- There really aren’t that many customer reviews to go on.
Where to Buy
You can purchase BC Spa Bright Daily Illuminating Serum online through the BeautiControl website or in person through hosting or attending a BC Spa in your’s or your friend’s homes. The 1 ounce pump retails for $50.
I’d say that if you can afford it, BC Spa Bright Daily Illuminating Serum is worth trying. Dark spots are tough to get rid of, and if you can find something that works, you should go for it. According to the very little bit of feedback we’ve seen, BC Spa Bright Daily Illuminating Serum may work quite well.