Alpha Hydrox Night Replenishing Cream Overview
Alpha Hydrox is mainly known for their exfoliating creams, but that doesn’t mean they’re a one trick pony. They also make Alpha Hydrox Night Replenishing Cream, a simple and effective night cream to boost and lock in moisture overnight, so your skin is soft and dewy all day long. I say it’s simple and it is. There aren’t a lot of anti-aging components to it. It mainly hydrates and leaves it at that. More Alpha Hydrox Night Replenishing Cream reviews are positive than negative, so that’s something. The next thing we’ll do is see what goes into the formula, so we can know what we’re really dealing with.
Alpha Hydrox Night Replenishing Cream is primarily a gentle emollient mositurizer with a bit of nourishing thrown in for good measure. It’s fragrance-free and meant for normal to dry skin types. That might be because of the first ingredient listed after water. It’s Mineral Oil. This is quite hydrating but can clog pores and cause breakouts for those with sensitive or acne-prone skin. There’s also Sesame Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, and Urea for hydration, so I see why customers claim it is very hydrating and emollient.
The formula also contains two more anti-aging ingredients. They are:
- Sodium Hyaluronate which attracts and binds to 1000 times is weight in water. This water fills in and plumps out lines and wrinkles to minimize their appearance.
- Vitamin E which nourishes skin but also provides excellent antioxidant protection against dangerous free radicals that would damage skin and make you appear older than you are.
As a night cream, you should apply Alpha Hydrox Night Replenishing Cream at night after cleansing and applying an Alpha Hydrox AHA exfoliating treatment.
Alpha Hydrox Night Replenishing Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Alpha Hydrox Night Replenishing Cream
- It’s gentle and hydrating.
- There are lots of favorable Alpha Hydrox Night Replenishing Cream reviews from customers who say it keeps them looking young.
- It’s affordable.
Disadvantages of Alpha Hydrox Night Replenishing Cream
- The jar packaging means that the Vitamin E won’t remain stable and effective for very long.
- It could have more in the way of anti-aging ingredients.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Alpha Hydrox Night Replenishing Cream through a few different online retailers. The two ounce jar sells for about $10.
Alpha Hydrox Night Replenishing Cream is a good product to have hanging around. It may not have all the bells and whistles that some other products do, but it’s a good solid moisturizer when you need one.