Ahava Age Control Night Nourishment Review
Ahava Age Control Night Nourishment Overview
Just thinking about a great night cream can be luxiously soothing and relaxing. Imagine finding and using one. According to a bunch of customer reviews I’ve read, Ahava Age Control Night Nourishment may be a contender. They claim that it protects against the aging that happens because of exposure to the sun’s rays, it clarifies and brightens skin, and it firms skin so it stays supple and lifted. And all of this works together so you’re waking up to fewer and less deep lines and wrinkles, and a smoother, more even toned complexion.
With it’s Dead Sea ingredients, Ahava products claim to be able to make your skin beautiful just like they did Cleopatra in days of old. Let’s take a quick look at what those ingredients are so we can make our own educated judgement.
Ahava Age Control Night Nourishment Ingredients and How They Work
The signature ingredient in the Ahava Age Control Night Nourishment formula is called Dead Sea 3D. It includes water, seaweed, and plant extracts from the Dead Sea to nourish and protect skin in ways only Dead Sea elements can. Dead Sea water hydrates like no other. Dead Sea Seaweed provides time-release moisture. And Jujube and Trigonella both nourish and moisturize like nothing else you’ve seen.
Additional ingredients that round out the formula are:
- Retinyl Palmitate to stimulate cell regeneration.
- Vitamin E for antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- Sodium Hyaluronate to plump out lines and wrinkles.
- Bilberry, Citrus, and Orange Extracts brighten and clarify the look of skin.
- Date Extract firms skin so it looks lifted and contoured.
Ahava Age Control Night Nourishment Pros and Cons
Advantages of Ahava Age Control Night Nourishment
- It contains lots of antioxidants to protect against damage caused by the sun and the environment.
- There are tons of positive Ahava Age Control Night Nourishment from customers who wake up to soft, smooth, younger looking skin.
Disadvantages of Ahava Age Control Night Nourishment
- It’s expensive.
- The jar packaging means that the antioxidant and other botanical ingredients won’t remain effective for long after being opened.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Ahava Age Control Night Nourishment at Ulta or through several online beauty supply retailers. The 1.7 ounce jar retails for $60.
So many people love this stuff that it’s hard to do anything other than enthusiastically recommend it. So that’s what I’ll do. My only real problem with Ahava Age Control Night Nourishment is the jar packaging. If it weren’t for that, I’d truly have no reservations.