Our #1 Choice – Idol Lash Eyelash Enhancer
Coming in at #1 as our favorite eyelash enhancer is Idol Lash, a product manufactured in the U.S. by a company located in Burbank , California.
Idol Lash has been established since 2002 and is a favorite in the beauty industry bringing proven results of longer, fuller, darker lashes and it can also be used on eyebrows to promote regrowth.
I’d be willing to be that if you asked a woman what her single most valuable makeup product was that they could not live without was, they would reply with “mascara.”
Personally, I feel much much more confident with at least a little mascara on to make myself feel pretty and presentable.
But what if your lashes were so dark, thick and full, that you could feel confident without any makeup at all?
Idol Lash is one of the only eyelash enhancement products in the country to actually be clinically proven to strengthen and elongate your eyelashes effectively and is available without a prescription.
This enhancer is applied daily like a liquid eyeliner and can be used by women wearing eyelash extenders. It works to lengthen, strengthen and condition lashes to be more lush and beautiful!
Idol Lash Before and After
Idol Lash conducted a clinical study involving a panel of 15 subjects between the ages of 24-82 years old. Applying just once a night for 2 weeks straight, the majority of users saw an average of an 82% increase in their eyelash density, making their eyelashes appear fuller and longer than before. They also experienced a 25% increase in overall eyelash length!
- Adds Shine/Conditions
- Makes Lashes less brittle
- Darkens lashes
Click Here To Learn More About Idol Lash
Ingredients in Idol Lash and How They Work
Most of the ingredients in Idol Lash are from natural sources and are non-irritating to the eyes. All ingredients are medically approved and have been thoroughly tested for their effectiveness and safety.
Here is a breakdown of the main ingredients and how they work:
- Potent Polypeptides – these work to volumize, lengthen and thicken lashes and provide protection from breakage, helping to naturally support stronger, longer and fuller lashes.
- Essential Vitamins and Proteins – Rich minerals and panthenol work together to rejuvenate and replenish lashes with essential vitamins and proteins that provide shine, strength and naturally enhance lashes, helping to fortify and replenish lashes.
- Moisturizing Agents – help rejuvenate, add flexibility and shine. Provides hydration to lashes by locking in moisture while increasing durability and elasticity.
Pro’s & Con’s of Idol Lash
- Idol Lash Enhancer has been medically and clinically tested and proven to work
- Works fast: users of Idol Lash experienced a significant increase in the length and density of their lashes over 2-4 weeks
- Idol Lash does not contain any harsh ingredients, or carcinogens, and is safe for sensitive eyes
- You do not need a prescription
- Paraben and fragrance free
- Cruelty Free, not tested on animals
- Can also be used on eyebrows
- Can’t buy in department stores, online only
- More expensive than some eyelash enhancers, $39.95 for a one month supply*
*Idol Lash offers a package of buy 3, get 2 free, a savings of $79.90.
Click here to see available packages
Idol Lash Conclusion and Recommendation
Based on our research, we have determined that Idol Lash has been used by thousands of women successfully and is a safe, very effective eyelash enhancer.
We found plenty of real reviews by real women who used the product and had good results in as little as two weeks to give them longer, fuller lashes with no side effects.
It is safe for sensitive eyes and contains no harsh chemicals which is a complaint of some other brands. We also love the fact that you can use this product on your eyebrows as well as lashes to help with regrowth from over-plucking, especially since fuller eyebrows are in style now!
One user had this to say:
“I have had very short eyelashes my whole life, and I have experimented with my share of products. There are way too many crap eyelash enhancement products out their, and after I originally came across Idol Lash, I was a bit skeptical it would even work. Well, after applying it once a night for about a week, I began to see drastic results. It was the kind of difference you would expect from surgery or something, that’s how great it looked!”
-Jennifer, New Jersey
Click Here to order Idol Lash or to learn more
Have you tried Idol Lash? Leave your comments below!
User Questions and Answers
User Questions and Answers
Q: Will idol lash work if I wear false lashes during the day? Lost most of my hair due to medicine. Most coming back but not brows or lashes. It's so bad I'm embarrassed withou false lashes outside my home -Judy
2 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
Q: Is there an expiration date on the product -Karen
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.