Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Serum Overview
If your skin is dry, very dry and/or sensitive, you know that finding a moisturizer with the right combination of gentle and hydrating can be tough, to say the least. It’s for you ladies that we’re looking at Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Serum today. I should probably mention that it’s not cheap, but keeping that under consideration, let’s look at what this serum has to offer.
It’s part of the “Extra” line of products which is targeted at people with very dry skin or anyone who needs extra moisture in the winter or due to living in a dry climate. For a serum, it’s got a lotion-like texture, and it’s packed with anti-aging ingredients. The fact that it gets a fair number of positive reviews means that it’s our job to break it down and see what these loyal customers see in Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Serum.
As you might expect, there are plenty of components in the formula to hydrate dry skin. There’s Squalene, Glycerin, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Wheat Bran, and Dimethicone for slipperiness.
Additional anti-aging ingredients include:
- Sodium Hyaluronate which binds to water to plump out lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C which provides antioxidant protection and skin cell regeneration.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide which encourages collagen production.
- Clary Sage Extract which gives you a clearer, more even and bright complexion.
The idea is to layer Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Serum with other Extra products so you have a whole line of defense against dryness and aging.
Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Serum
- The reviews are overwhelmingly positive which people talking mainly about how it provides perfect hydration and absorbs super quickly.
- It contains a good range of anti-aging products.
- It’s very hydrating for those winter months and dry climates.
Disadvantages of Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Serum
- It’s expensive.
- Some of the plant oils may be irritating to sensitive skin.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Serum anywhere you find Bobbi Brown skincare products. This includes department stores like Nordstrom and beauty supply stores, like Sephora. Of course, it’s available online if you prefer to take that route. The 1 ounce bottle sells for $108.
The only real drawback to Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Serum is the price. The best way I know to get around this is to try to get your hands on a sample. This may be possible at Sephora or Nordstrom. If you find you like it or that you can’t live without it, you can then decide if Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Serum is worth the price.
Have You Used Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Serum? Leave Your Review Below!